Pages

Sunday 2 October 2011

A Return to Form!


It’s certainly been a while since I last posted, and it’s about time that changed! With the start of a new term at work as well as personal emergencies, working on any serious posts simply couldn’t happen. As things are now slowly settling, I intend to push through a wave of posts. Here are the highlights I’m working on for the near future:
Magic the Gathering
Innistrad Reviews - I will be working through a review of the set for Standard, Modern, Legacy over the coming weeks, focusing on actual testing and results. A limited review will follow if and when time allows!
Deck Features - I will be carrying out new deck features, both of my own and those that break out at large events, with a focus on the design, function and potential of the decks. Expect the format focus to shift towards the most important formats with each qualifier season.
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Reviews - With a strong wave of releases between September and December, I will carry out reviews of multiple new releases at once. Konami plan their releases in such a way that this is the best means of gaining a full view of the evolving game.
Deck Features - As with Magic, I will be carrying out new deck features, both of my own and those that break out at large events, with a focus on the design, function and potential of the decks. The first such feature will be on the Agent deck that has led me to great success most recently!
Poke’mon - yes, I will finally be featuring articles on the game!
Format Analysis - An overview of the evolution of the HeartGold&SoulSilver onwards format, particularly focused on the impact of the Black&White sets thus far.
Deck Features - As with the other games, I will be carrying out new deck features, both of my own and those that break out at large events, with a focus on the design, function and potential of the decks. These features will come slowly as I (hopefully!) gain experience in the game over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment